Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pokemon Card of the Day: Charizard Star (EX Dragon Frontiers)


Today's Pokemon Card of the Day is the Charizard Star card from the EX Dragon Frontiers set. This is card is my favorite one. I don't have it but still it looks pretty good. And the Pokemon looks like the Shining Charizard from one of the older sets like: Neo Series, Base Set, Fossil, Jungle. Anyway lets go on with the attacks. Dark Swirl is one of the most tremendous attacks that Charizard Star does. It does 150HP damage normally. But you can attach 4 Dark Energy plus a Colorless Energy so a total of 5 Energys. So the 150HP damage, multiply it by 5 and you can do 750HP damage. I didn't know if you guys knew that, but I'm just telling you that. By the way, I love the artwork. I mean it looks awesome. With the black-colored Charizard spiting out orange fire. It just looks too darn awesome! Be sure to check out my Salamence ex card review tomorrow. This is GHRBPExpert and I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment